We returned home and then Olivia and I caught the rivercat into Circular Quay with the Morrisons. I love this relaxing and picturesque mode of transport.
We went to Sydney Tower with our Home school Teen group and Liv loved spending time with her friend Laura.
Leonie experienced the full impact of the view by positioning herself up close to the glass. I love that she sucks the marrow from life. Woo Hoo!
Some of us went on to visit the Doulos. A ship that transports Christians over the globe who want to serve God in a unique way. For information click on the word Doulos.
We returned home via rivercat, enjoying the sunset and then drove out to Wallacia for a BBQ.
2 comments:
Oh.no, you put THAT pic up! But I am honoured you mentioned me at your blog...BTW we taped the Dr Who and it is at home on my breakfast bar. You can pick it up from Luke if you'd like - he is home early-ish, after 6 tomorrow ( Wed)
Thanks Leonie. We can't wait to satify our Dr. Who fix particularly as it is part two. The children and I have been chanting "Donna Noble has left the library. Donna Noble has been saved".
C'mon. I thought your pic was so cool.
Post a Comment