Shaw Report Card (Ungraded. This assesment is in narrative form)
Family Prayers:
Regular prayer is happening which is terrific. Olivia (my eldest) is particularly encouraging us to pray together. I can observe that we all draw comfort and strength from our prayers.
Area of improvement: To encourage the individual children to assume the responsibility of leading the family prayer time.
Family Time:
The children and I have worked on all sorts of things together this week which was terrific and gave our family a sense of achievement. Jefferson (my youngest) suggested we play board games as a family after dinner and we had some really good games together including Cluedo, Spoons, Billionaire (a particularly noisy favourite) and Evil Lady.
The children and I have worked on all sorts of things together this week which was terrific and gave our family a sense of achievement. Jefferson (my youngest) suggested we play board games as a family after dinner and we had some really good games together including Cluedo, Spoons, Billionaire (a particularly noisy favourite) and Evil Lady.
Area of improvement: Continue to spend more time playing games or sharing things after dinner instead of going our own separate ways on the computer or watching TV.
Household Routines:
Needs improvement.
Household Routines:
Needs improvement.
Area of improvement: I need to get my act together to be a better example to the entire family.
Meal Preparation:
Pretty good. I cooked a number of healthy meals and froze them. Two meals have yet to be eaten so I am ahead.
Area of improvement: Clean out the freezer to get rid of frozen leftovers and unhealthy food to make room for healthy food
Other:
Overall a good week. Lots of things happening such as ballet everyday for Erin because she has her exam next week, getting together with friends and achieving a lot of tasks on the home front.
Other:
Overall a good week. Lots of things happening such as ballet everyday for Erin because she has her exam next week, getting together with friends and achieving a lot of tasks on the home front.
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope this provides encouragement for you and your family.
I think the board games idea is cool - we also tend to spend too any evenings in front of the TV.
Thank you Lisa. I'll stop by more often. I am praying for your return to Homeschooling. Could you please tell me what you did for the "Avonlea" night? The idea sounds wonderful. I love Lucy Maude Montgomery.
Leonie it was so refreshing to play after dinner. Usually I just feel too tired and I just want to flop down but it was really worthwhile.
Post a Comment